VITTORIA X SHRED. GIVEAWAY RULES
- The prize is a MTB kit with a set of tires, a hat, pair of knee pads, a helmet, and a pair of gloves . Prizes are non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Anomaly Action Sports Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on July 13th, 2020, 8:00 AM MST, and until July 19th, 2020, 11:59 PM MST.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by July 26th, 2020. Winner will be notified by direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Anomaly Action Sports Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ANOMALY ACTION SPORTS INC. SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Prizes are subject to availability and confirmation. Anomaly Action Sports Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize or any part of it for other items of equal or greater value for any reason, including but not limited to stock availability, lost shipments and international shipping restrictions on some products. Prizes will be dispatched to winners via Fedex, UPS, DHL or similar depending on the country, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Anomaly Action Sports Inc. or anyone acting on behalf of Anomaly Action Sports Inc. and Anomaly Action Sports Inc’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes.
- Terms & Conditions: Anomaly Action Sports Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Anomaly Action Sports Inc’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Anomaly Action Sports Inc may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Anomaly Action Sports Inc. Anomaly Action Sports Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Anomaly Action Sports Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Anomaly Action Sports Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Anomaly Action Sports Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE USA AND UTAH, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Salt Lake County, Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to: email@example.com Requests must be received no later than August 1st, 2020, 6:00 PM MST
- Sponsors: The Sponsor of this Contest are Anomaly Action Sports Inc.
- The Campaign hosted by Anomaly Action Sports Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.