Slytech NOSHOCK BACK PROTECTOR Naked from Shred is the low profile version of the ski and snowboard back protector line featuring SLYTECH NOSHOCK technology that offers the highest level of protection (level 2) with amazing comfort and flexibility. It's equipped with a 3 POINTS BELT for pinpoint size adjustment. It also has BELT CONNECTORS for perfect placement.
- CONSTRUCTION - Grip on straps, 3 Points belt
- SAFETY STANDARDS - EN 1621-2 Level 2 FB (motorbike full back protectors), also tested at -20°C
- MATERIAL - SLYTECH 2ND SKiN XT NOSHOCK back protector
- BACK PROTECTOR LENGTH - 54.5 cm /21.5 in (size M)
- Patent pending
- SLYTECH 2ND SKiN XT - Proprietary foam that intelligently and progressively adapts to different forces and impact speeds for thorough protection-even in low energy crashes. Simply put, it stays flexible when you ride, then hardens and protects you when you crash
- SLYTECH NOSHOCK - Patent pending honeycomb cone structure that further increases the performance of both safety and comfort of the proprietary Slytech 2ND SKiN XT foam, reduces weight and promotes ventilation
- HARDWARE FREE - Hard plastic can cause injury, even if it's only a strap adjuster. We chose to eliminater any possible hard plastic components from our products
- PROGRESSIVE IMPACT INTELLIGENCE - Our protectors intelligently and progressively adapt to the different energies and speeds of impact to always provide complete protection
- 3 POINTS BELT - Multiple fit options for pin point size adjustment
- BELT CONNECTOR - Velcro straps secure the protector in place
- TOXIC FREE - Our protectors are completely Formamide free, non-allergenic and don't contain harmful substances
In The Box+-
Our Commitment to Quality
Our passion runs deep—and so does our experience. For proof, look no further than our products. They blend sophisticated materials, fresh technology, and exceptional engineering. And thanks to their unrivaled craftsmanship and deep commitment to quality, they’re built to last.
WE GIVE BACK
As a proud member of One Percent for the Planet, we donate one percent of all sales from our website to environmental initiatives. Through our commitment to One Percent for the Planet, we support Protect Our Winters and its efforts to combat climate change and educate the public about its effects. We’re far from perfect, but we’re working to reduce our environmental impact, improve the world around us, and inspire others to do the same. And thanks to the support you provide with each purchase, you’re helping expand our reach and magnify our ability to affect change.