Shred Slam-Cap is a featherweight in-mold construction ski and snowboard helmet with adjustable air ventilation. It features Shred's patent pending RES, a rotational energy management technology that mimics the natural cushioning behavior of the fluid between the skull and the brain. This is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. It is the perfect choice for backcountry adventures and drawing clean arcs in the groomers. It features a soft comfort liner with Aegis Microbe Shielding for anti-bacterial and anti-odor action, and our Perfect Fit Finder system to provide the best customized fit.
WARNING: Information for California residents
- CONSTRUCTION - In-Mold
- SAFETY STANDARDS - EN1077B (Europe snow) /ASTMF2040 (USA snow)
- MATERIAL - PC, Super Light EPS
- WEIGHT - 420g [S size]
- Multiple patents pending
- RES - Shred RES, Rotational Energy management System, is a patent pending 360-degree flotation technology which helps reduce rotational accelerations to the head during impact. It mimics the natural cushioning behavior of the fluid between the skull and the brain and is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. It consists of multiple floating contact points between the helmet liner and the foam padding
- AEGIS® MICROBE SHIELDING - Moisture wicking liner treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor Aegis® Microbe Shield®
- VENTILATION - An Integrated 3-position vent switch to adjust airflow instantly to changing weather conditions
- PERFECT FIT FINDER - Low-profile fit system for quick and easy fit of your helmet, also with gloves on. The dial wheel on the neck provides a wide range in fit adjustment. The system can adjust vertically in 3 positions to fine tune the fore/aft tilt of the helmet on your head to find a seamless fit of the helmet with the goggles
- FIT - Designed and engineered to provide a perfect fit in each size size range through extensive field tests, research and data analysis
- AUDIO - Compatible with aftermarket audio systems (not included)
- REMOVABLE EARPADS
In The Box+-
Our Commitment to Quality
Our passion runs deep—and so does our experience. For proof, look no further than our products. They blend sophisticated materials, fresh technology, and exceptional engineering. And thanks to their unrivaled craftsmanship and deep commitment to quality, they’re built to last.
WE GIVE BACK
As a proud member of One Percent for the Planet, we donate one percent of all sales from our website to environmental initiatives. Through our commitment to One Percent for the Planet, we support Protect Our Winters and its efforts to combat climate change and educate the public about its effects. We’re far from perfect, but we’re working to reduce our environmental impact, improve the world around us, and inspire others to do the same. And thanks to the support you provide with each purchase, you’re helping expand our reach and magnify our ability to affect change.