- LENS - High precision and impact protection liquid cast urethane lens / Base 6 / 100% UVA-UVB-UVC protection
- FRAME - Width: 142mm/5.59inch
- TEMPLE - Length: 132mm/5.21inch
- NOSE BRIDGE - Width: 17.7mm/0.70inch
- LENS SIZE - Width: 56.6mm/2.23inch / Height: 42.9mm/1.69inch
- NOWEIGHT™ - We designed our NoWeight frames to be especially light.The exterior of our frames provides a clean, streamlined appearance while on the frame’s interior sides, we’ve reduced the material used in areas subject to minimal stress and reinforced target areas for maximum durability. This significantly reduces the weight of our frames, and allows them to be extremely thin and flexible.
- CONTRAST BOOSTING LENS - Shred's CONTRAST BOOSTING LENS (CBL™) technology amplify your experience and enable you to see nuances that would otherwise escape detection with a traditional lens.
- POLARIZED - Shred's POLARIZED lenses reduce glare by blocking out all angles of scattered and reflected light from surfaces such as snow and water.
- NOSLIP™ - NOSLIP™ rubber pads on the nose and temple tips further enhance comfort and ensure the frames stay in place while you're in motion.
In The Box+-
Our Commitment to Quality
Our passion runs deep—and so does our experience. For proof, look no further than our products. They blend sophisticated materials, fresh technology, and exceptional engineering. And thanks to their unrivaled craftsmanship and deep commitment to quality, they’re built to last.
WE GIVE BACK
As a proud member of One Percent for the Planet, we donate one percent of all sales from our website to environmental initiatives. Through our commitment to One Percent for the Planet, we support Protect Our Winters and its efforts to combat climate change and educate the public about its effects. We’re far from perfect, but we’re working to reduce our environmental impact, improve the world around us, and inspire others to do the same. And thanks to the support you provide with each purchase, you’re helping expand our reach and magnify our ability to affect change.