Shred Short Stack MTB is an extremely comfortable featherweight, in-mold construction mountain bike helmet. It features a clean design, a low profile, optimized ventilation channels and a two position adjustable visor. It covers down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability. Slytech's NoShock technology, a patent pending honeycomb cone foam structure integrated within the core of the helmet, provides superior energy mitigation against linear forces to the head during impact. It is the perfect choice for trail, all mountain and enduro riding. It features a soft comfort liner with Aegis Microbe Shielding for anti-bacterial and anti-odor action, and our Perfect Fit Finder system to provide a customized fit.
- CONSTRUCTION - In-Mold
- SAFETY STANDARDS - EN1078 (EUROPE BIKE) / CPSC (USA BIKE)
- MATERIAL - PC, Super Light EPS
- WEIGHT - 370g [XS/M size]
- Multiple patents pending
- SLYTECH NOSHOCK - Slytech NoShock technology is a patent pending honeycomb cone structure integrated within the core of the helmet to dissipate linear forces to the head during impact
- VENTILATION - The 10 pressurized intake airflow channels suck in cool air for maximum ventilation and the 10 rear outlet channels release the heat from head
- PERFECT FIT FINDER - Low-profile fit system for quick and easy fit of your helmet, also with gloves on. The dial wheel on the neck provides a wide range in fit adjustment. The system can adjust to fine tune the fore/aft tilt of the helmet on your head to find a perfect fit
- FIT - Designed and engineered to provide a perfect fit in each size size range through extensive field tests, research and data analysis
In The Box+-
Our Commitment to Quality
Our passion runs deep—and so does our experience. For proof, look no further than our products. They blend sophisticated materials, fresh technology, and exceptional engineering. And thanks to their unrivaled craftsmanship and deep commitment to quality, they’re built to last.
WE GIVE BACK
As a proud member of One Percent for the Planet, we donate one percent of all sales from our website to environmental initiatives. Through our commitment to One Percent for the Planet, we support Protect Our Winters and its efforts to combat climate change and educate the public about its effects. We’re far from perfect, but we’re working to reduce our environmental impact, improve the world around us, and inspire others to do the same. And thanks to the support you provide with each purchase, you’re helping expand our reach and magnify our ability to affect change.