Shred Bumper is a super tough, durable and low profile freestyle mountain bike helmet with a clean and minimalist design and a great fit. It features Shred's patent pending RES, a rotational energy management technology that mimics the natural cushioning behavior of the fluid between the skull and the brain and that is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. With its impact recovery EPP core. it is built to withstand tree lines in the backcountry, the terrain park, and intensive use in the groomed trails while providing optimal air flow. It features our Perfect Fit Finder system to provide the best customized fit.
- CONSTRUCTION - Hard Shell
- SAFETY STANDARDS - EN1077B (Europe snow) / ASTMF2040 (USA snow) / EN1078 (Europe bike) / CPSC (USA bike) / ASTMF1492 (USA skateboard) / EN1385 (Europe watersports)
- MATERIAL - SHRED SHIELD toughened ABS, impact recovery EPP
- WEIGHT - 480g [S size]
- Multiple patents pending
- RES - Shred RES, Rotational Energy management System is a patent pending 360-degree flotation technology which helps reduce rotational accelerations to the head during impact by mimicking the natural cushioning behavior of the fluid between the skull and the brain. It is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. RES consists of multiple floating contact points between the helmet liner and the foam padding
- VENTILATION - Air control for maximized comfort
- PERFECT FIT FINDER - Low-profile fit system for quick and easy fit of your helmet, also with gloves on. The dial wheel on the neck provides a wide range in fit adjustment. The system can adjust vertically in 3 positions to fine tune the fore/aft tilt of the helmet on your head to find a seamless fit of the helmet with the goggles.
- FIT - Designed and engineered to provide a perfect fit in each size size range through extensive field tests, research and data analysis.
In The Box+-
Our Commitment to Quality
Our passion runs deep—and so does our experience. For proof, look no further than our products. They blend sophisticated materials, fresh technology, and exceptional engineering. And thanks to their unrivaled craftsmanship and deep commitment to quality, they’re built to last.
WE GIVE BACK
As a proud member of One Percent for the Planet, we donate one percent of all sales from our website to environmental initiatives. Through our commitment to One Percent for the Planet, we support Protect Our Winters and its efforts to combat climate change and educate the public about its effects. We’re far from perfect, but we’re working to reduce our environmental impact, improve the world around us, and inspire others to do the same. And thanks to the support you provide with each purchase, you’re helping expand our reach and magnify our ability to affect change.