Shred Brain Box No-Shock is a super tough and durable mountain bike helmet specially designed for freeride, downhill and enduro. It features a fiberglass shell with optimized cool air intake and hot air outlet channels, an adjustable visor and plush interior padding. Its soft comfort liner features Aegis® Microbe Shielding for anti-bacterial and anti-odor action. Custom fit kit for a perfect fit.
- CONSTRUCTION - Fiberglass Hard Shell.
- SAFETY STANDARDS - EN1078 (EUROPE BIKE) / CPSC (USA BIKE) / ASTMF1952 (USA DH MOUNTAIN BIKE)
- MATERIAL - FIBERGLASS, Super Light EPS
- WEIGHT - 1096g [S/M size]
- Multiple patents pending
- RES - Shred RES, Rotational Energy management System is a patent pending 360-degree flotation technology which helps reduce rotational accelerations to the head during impact by mimicking the natural cushioning behavior of the fluid between the skull and the brain. It is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. RES consists of multiple floating contact points between the helmet liner and the foam padding
- FIBERGLASS - The Fiberglass shell provides toughness and durability
- AEGIS® MICROBE SHIELDING - Moisture wicking liner treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor Aegis® Microbe Shield®
- CUSTOM FIT KIT - An additional set of thicker pads and ear pieces allows you to fine tune the fit of your helmet with several combinations
- FIT - Designed and engineered to provide a perfect fit in each size size range through extensive field tests, research and data analysis
- BUCKLE - Quick release, tough and durable precision chinstrap buckle
- VENTILATION - Air control for comfort and goggles fogging prevention
In The Box+-
Our Commitment to Quality
Our passion runs deep—and so does our experience. For proof, look no further than our products. They blend sophisticated materials, fresh technology, and exceptional engineering. And thanks to their unrivaled craftsmanship and deep commitment to quality, they’re built to last.
WE GIVE BACK
As a proud member of One Percent for the Planet, we donate one percent of all sales from our website to environmental initiatives. Through our commitment to One Percent for the Planet, we support Protect Our Winters and its efforts to combat climate change and educate the public about its effects. We’re far from perfect, but we’re working to reduce our environmental impact, improve the world around us, and inspire others to do the same. And thanks to the support you provide with each purchase, you’re helping expand our reach and magnify our ability to affect change.