Slytech Arm Guards Carbon from Shred provide unmatched forearm protection and gate clearing speed for ski racing. They feature SLYTECH SHIELD CARBON advanced composite material and NOFRICTION PTFE technology to minimize friction, as well as SLYGRIP FOAM to keep the guard in place.
- MATERIAL - SLYTECH SHIELD CARBON shell /SLYGRIP foam
- STRAPS WIDTH - 30mm [main strap] /10mm [front strap]
- COLORS - Black and White
- LENGTH - 25cm [S size] /27.5cm [M size] /30.5cm [L size]
- SLYTECH SHIELD CARBON - Combines carbon fiber technology with our SLYTECH SHIELD material to obtain extraordinarily durable, lightweight and stiff shells, without the chipping of traditional carbon
- NOFRICTION PTFE - SLYTECH SHIELD CARBON features NOFRICTION PTFE technology that drastically reduces friction between the gate and the guard. The embedded PTFE in the blend lubricates the impact with the gate and boosts speed
- SLYTECH MULTI DN technology with ribs designed to boost gate-clearing speed by limiting the contact surface and minimizing energy absorption on impact
- READY-ON STRAPS provide an effective tighten/release system that allows for fast on-off and race-ready fitting
- The shell's ANATOMICAL SHAPE gives the comfortable and perfect shinguard and forearmguard fit
- SLYGRIP FOAM is made with ARIAPRENE, provides superior grip onto the arms and legs so the guard stays in place. It is also a non-toxic, and recyclable alternative to synthetic rubber
In The Box+-
Our Commitment to Quality
Our passion runs deep—and so does our experience. For proof, look no further than our products. They blend sophisticated materials, fresh technology, and exceptional engineering. And thanks to their unrivaled craftsmanship and deep commitment to quality, they’re built to last.
WE GIVE BACK
As a proud member of One Percent for the Planet, we donate one percent of all sales from our website to environmental initiatives. Through our commitment to One Percent for the Planet, we support Protect Our Winters and its efforts to combat climate change and educate the public about its effects. We’re far from perfect, but we’re working to reduce our environmental impact, improve the world around us, and inspire others to do the same. And thanks to the support you provide with each purchase, you’re helping expand our reach and magnify our ability to affect change.